C.R. Rosacea / Couperose treatment
For the treatment of rosacea of the erythemato-telangiectatic form (ETR). This is the most common form of rosacea with persistent reddening of the skin on the nose, cheeks, or chin. Slightly irritated skin that often stings or burns. ETR is often characterized by small, visible blood vessels (telangiectasias). Treatment is often important to preparation with the CR ingredient to determine how the skin will react before treatment with C.R. starts. If rosacea is triggered, we recommend that CR recovery should be applied to the skin for a period of time before starting C.R. active and C.R. to strengthen complex.
Other forms of rosacea include:
- Papulopustular form of rosacea (PPR) – Tthe skin is inflamed and there are small papules (nodes) or pustules (filled with eggs). Active ingredients can easily aggravate this type of rosacea, causing more papules or pustules.
- Glandular-hyperplastic rosacea (cannot be treated with pH Formula)
- Ocular form or ophthalmic rosacea
HOME CARE AFTER RESURFACING
- Use cleanser from pH Formula for a soothing cleansing and peeling after-treatment.
- Use the prescribed recovery treatment of pH Formula to improve overall results and support healing processes after treatment.
- U.V.protect SPF 30+ by pH Formula is essential to protect the skin from UV radiation. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially in the 10 days before treatment, even if you are using a sunscreen.
pH Formula CR combined with Vitamin C:
Time: approx. 70 min | CHF 210.00
Session of 5 treatments | CHF 990.00